Marseille and the Mediterranean sea are home to a vast array of biodiversity, but they are being polluted and transformed into red...
- Tribunal Verdicts Reading Event: From the Glaciers to the Oceans – Rights of the European Aquatic Ecosystems
- Ecocide has got a legal definition: International Panel convenes definition of ecocide as crime
- Red mud pollution in Marseille: Fifth and final case hearing of European Rights of Nature Tribunal
- Coming up: The Marseille case, fifth hearing of the European Rights of Nature Tribunal
- Ecocide caused by hydropower dams in the Balkan rivers: Fourth case hearing of European Rights of Nature Tribunal